27,88 € * 32,50 € * (14,22% gespart)
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Der Artikel ist beim Hersteller nachbestellt.
- Artikel-Nr.: 60010299014
Inhalt: 15 push-fit miniatures 80-page softback book Stormcast Eternals... mehr
Produktinformationen "Age of Sigmar: Storm Strike (ENGLISH) (80-15-60)"
- 3 Castigators and a loyal Gryph-hound - support troops who lay down withering ranged attacks with their thunderhead greatbows;
- 3 Sequitors - frontline infantry who bring the fight to the fore with stormsmite mauls and soulshields - their leader, the Sequitor-Prime, carries a spirit flask.
- 4 Glaivewraith Stalkers: unstoppable gheists drifting inexorably towards their prey, each attacks with a 2-handed hunter?s glaive;
- 4 Myrmourn Banshees: hollow and horrifying, they drift and swoop weightlessly clutching their chill daggers.
- An overview of the items needed to play, how to set up and choose your general, and the basics of measuring distances between models;
- A walkthrough of the turn sequence - casting spells, using abilities, movement, shooting, charging, fighting and testing for battleshock are covered in a concise and easy to follow manner;
- Using Triumphs - these are rewards bestowed upon your army after a major victory;
- Rules covering the use of terrain and scenery in your battles, demonstrating how battles can be radically different in nature depending on the environment;
- A guide to Battleplans - their setup, the rules they employ and the victory conditions they place on your games;
- An explanation of Warscrolls and their use - these contain the rules for your miniatures - and Warscroll Battalions, special formations of certain miniatures that confer extra rewards and abilities;
- Realm of Battle rules - special conditions placed upon the battlefield depending on which Mortal Realm the battle is fought in, which introduce a thematic element to games;
- Allegiance Abilities - these allow your army to use additional abilities and spells, according to their Grand Alliance, faction, and allies.
- Realms of War - a detailed guide to the Warhammer Age of Sigmar setting, with background on each of the 8 Realms and details of the events that have set in motion the Soul Wars which are blighting each Realm. This includes an explanatory guide to the Stormhosts of the Stormcast Eternals; each of these is its own army with distinct uniforms, tactics and background, as well as the story of the Nighthaunt, the vanguard of Nagash's horrifyingly large undead army.
- 4 Battleplans - these are scenarios that feature the included miniatures, with special instructions for setting them up, each re-creating a specific battle from the rich history of the struggle to dominate the Mortal Realms. By combining the core rules booklet with these Battleplans you?ll gradually learn how the Warhammer Age of Sigmar game system works, from basic movement and attacking to controlling objectives and more complex tactics;
- Guides to and explanations of the various types of Citadel brushes - what they?re used for, and how to take care of them;
- Guides to the various techniques used to paint miniatures - undercoating, basecoating, shading, drybrushing, layering and glazing are covered, with explanations of each technique and practical examples showing you their effects on;
- Methods for creating evocative bases for your miniatures to stand on;
- An explanation of Technical paints, and their use in creating special effects like blood and rust;
Weiterführende Links zu "Age of Sigmar: Storm Strike (ENGLISH) (80-15-60)"