inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 3-5 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: SPA004
Welcome to a world of legendary heroes and daring feats or, more probably, to a dishonorable story of ill-fated treasure hunters who’ll soon bite off more than they can chew… unless they manage to return home with enough gold to carouse wildly until their next expedition!
Gold & Glory is a method, and a toolbox, to enjoy the Fast, Furious and Fun rules of Savage Worlds in a game of classic dungeon exploration, in the spirit of the Old School Renaissance, with no other book needed besides Savage Worlds Adventure Edition. It is ideal to play one night games as well as longer campaigns and allows you to play with no preparation at all.
Gold & Glory: Seven Deadly Dungeons includes:
- A random character generation system to start playing in no time
- New equipment for dungeon delvers
- Magic and Miracles Arcane Backgrounds to create classic arcane characters in the FFF spirit of Savage Worlds
- Downtime activities such as Carousing and Magic Research, tied to the Experience system, to keep your heroes busy between one expedition and the next
- The Dungeon Deck system to generate your dungeons while you play
- Seven deadly self-generating dungeons for your heroes to explore!
- More than 30 new monsters to face and a heap of magic items to loot!
What people say about Gold & Glory:
“For years, many people have claimed that Savage Worlds can't do dungeon crawls. Gold & Glory proves otherwise. If you like Savage Worlds and dungeon crawls, you need this book” Richard Woolcock
“Gold & Glory scratches the old school fantasy itch incredibly well” Nathan Carmen
“5 out of 5. I love this” Andy Slack (Halfway Station blog)
“The best Savage Worlds book I've ever used, and my favourite OSR system. I love the random character and dungeon generator!” Bartek E.
“The system is brilliant! There are also some more things included to make your SW session work like the classic dungeon crawling games, and the experience system I think it's beautiful in it's simplicity” Carl B.
"I had 0 prep outside of reading through the book once. The game was a massive hit! All the players loved it including the one who was skeptical of it to start.Generating a dungeon with this system was easy to pick up during the game without even a dry run ahead of time. The book met and exceeded all my expectations." Patrick A.